Sep 6, 2013

Be Careful with Uninor !

I was using internet using my modem at 20:00 [05-09-2013] On my Uninor number suddenly I received a message "You have been subscribed to LOVE TIPS. You have been charged Rs 30.0/30 day. To Deactivate dial 777. " and Rs 30/ was deducted.

There was no call or SMS came before this message. I called to Customer care at 121 they received and said we are checking and after that they said for going to forward the call to senior officer. This happened two times after that they did'nt pick the call. As everyone know they charge for Rs 0.50/per 3 min. I tried on 198 but this did'nt work.


I suggest you to activate DND [do not disturb] Service by calling on the toll free number 1909 so that no promotional call or SMS can harm you.

Tags : Uninor unwanted balance deduction

1 comment:

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...