Jul 12, 2012

Online Shopping website ..Tradus

I was checking the prices of different products like Computer Peripherals, Books ,Mobiles & Tablets and so many things on different online Shopping websites like Snapdeal, Rediff Shopping, Indiatimes Shopping, ebay, Homeshop18, Flipkart, buytheprice and I found that the cheapest products are available on Tradus.


Tradus provides good Shipping service. Although all the websites provides good shipping services but the price of products varies from site to site.

You must be thinking that I am advertising about Tradus but you can also check the prices and I am just sharing my views ,may be you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...