May 27, 2014

'Please Insert Disk Photoshop CS5 to continue' Photoshop Installation Error

Today I was installing Adobe Photoshop CS5 I faced an error when it was about to install it displayed the message 'Please Insert Disk Photoshop CS5 to continue' I was shocked because previously the same setup was working on my laptop but this time it was displaying error.




I googled little bit after that I found the solution. The problem occurred because I was using Removable disk to install Photoshop. I just Copied whole folder of Adobe SetUp to desktop after that I installed and there was no error. Please try if have the same problem it may work for you too.


Tags : Please Insert Disk Photoshop CS5 to continue error
          Photoshop asking for disk while installing

6 comments:

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...