Nov 25, 2012

What happens if your Removable disk has Virus

This is general thing that if our Pen-drive has Virus then sometimes it can not be Formatted in My Computer. It shows something like "Windows was unable to format your drive."

There is a good way to Format Removable disks and it will work surely. I did many times but  it never disappointed me.

Just go to

> Computer Management > Disk Management

Here it will show your Removable disk (Pen-drive , SD card)

then Right Click and format. 

1 comment:

  1. I always use this method to format. nice post

    ReplyDelete

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...