Jan 26, 2015

Consistent Motherboard Pentium 4 Graphics driver (VGA Controller) for Windows XP

Friends I was home and my Home PC has Consistent motherboard and 256 MB RAM, Kids used to learn by this computer. It has Pentium 4 processor. I played a video it was stucked, only audio sound was coming. then I checked from the device manager and found that it was missing VGA Controller driver and because of that it was not able to play videos . Although RAM is also less but yet I thought to install VGA Controller for this Consistent motherborad Pentium 4 with With Windows xp sp3.


I googled and found a no. of links, downloaded a no. of Graphics drivers and installed but none of them worked correctly. it was showing yellow symbol in device manager for VGA Controller. I messed up with different driver download softwares and finally I found the appropriate driver for  this motherboard and extracted , installed it. It worked awesome even RAM is only 256 MB still it is able to play HD Videos.

If you need the VGA Controller driver for Consistent motherboard Pentium 4 then I am making available to you. You can download easily by Clicking the link.


Tags : Consistent Motherboard Video Controller Pentium 4 Windows XP
            VGA driver Pentium 4 Windows XP
            Graphics driver Pentium 4

1 comment:

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...