Jul 15, 2013

Get A strong Wifi Signal at Home

I was trying from many days on how to get strong wifi signal because I receive a wifi signal which has no security and free to use for an organisation. I used lan cable near about 5 meter long connected to lan port and on other end made a coil. but it didn't worked so much then I used modem.

I have a huwaei usb modem which I was using before, Just inserted a SIM and plugged in (Setting kept Network : UMTS Only, No need to connect but there should be available network ) then I observed that signal strength was better 25 - 30 percent.

Now I suggest you If you have usb modem then buy a usb extension cable 3 meter or 5 meter depends , and use usb modem via usb extension and put it on a good height. It will Surely Increase the Wifi Signal Strength.
Tags :  Increase your Wifi Signal Receiving
           Get a stronger Wifi Signal
           Boost Up your Wifi Signal
           Make your Wifi Signal Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...