May 4, 2014

Black Screen on Remote Desktop Connection

I just upgraded my windows 7 Home Basic to windows 7 Ultimate and whenever I was connecting my system remotely I was getting black screen. It seems very irritating (getting black screen). I googled for 2-3 days and my problem was solved. If you have the same problem you can try may be your problem gets over.


Open  Remote Desktop Connection
Go to Options > Experience (Second last Tab)


Check the box Desktop Background and Connect. Now it will show the desktop background. You can select more features but selecting more features will consume more bandwidth and your working speed may decrease.



Tags : Black screen in remote desktop windows 7
          no background in rdp
          no background in remote desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...