Aug 10, 2014

Setup has determined that drive d: is corrupted and can not be repaired

I was trying to install Windows Xp to my HP Mini 1100 Laptop using bootable Pendrive. At the time of loading drives and partitions it displayed an error 

'Setup has determined that drive d: is corrupted and can not be repaired.'

I used Win2Flash Software for making my pendrive bootable. I thought may be this is the problem of ISO file so I checked with another ISO of Windows Xp but problem was not solved.


I googled for some hours and found that problem was due to Win2Flash Software. then Once again I used another Software Win2Bootic for making my pendrive bootable and when I booted my system using pendrive another problem was encountered 

'An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating system. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart'

then I made alot of changes in BIOS boot configuration, disconnected all other devices (mouse) except pendrive but none of them helped then finally I installed Windows 7 32-bit successfully using  Win2Flash for making my pendrive bootable .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...