Sep 18, 2014

Windows 7 start-up repair disk works with dual boot

I was thinking that Windows 7 start-up repair disk doesn't work with Windows 7 and Ubuntu dual boot grub in case Windows 7 got any problem. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Ubuntu 14.04 in my laptop.

Yesterday when I selected Windows it was unable to start. It was showing some file (.dll) missing I don't remember that missing file name. I used Windows 7 start-up repair disk and I was surprised it fixed the problem without causing any harm to Ubuntu 14.04.


Previously Start-up repair disk helped me alot like removing Ubuntu (In case if you want), System Restore if Windows is unable to start, using Command Prompt so many things.


Tags: Windows 7 start-up repair disk
           Fix windows boot
           Fix windows start-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...