Oct 13, 2014

Problem with ATI Raedon HD 5470 Graphics

I have ATI Mobility Raedon HD 5470 in my Sony VAIO laptop and it was running with old driver. My laptop was little bit slow so I decided to install the latest driver of ATI Mobility Raedon HD 5470. and I went to ATI Catalyst Auto detect page downloaded the latest one and installed. After installation it detected the display driver as ATI Mobility Raedon HD 5000 Series. After that it shows something Graphics driver stopped working.

After that I was unable to start most of programs (like VLC Player, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc). When I start any program it Crashes and shows stopped working so I thought that may be this is due to new driver and I uninstalled the latest version and re-installed the old version successfully. but the problem was still there. I tried so many things but it didn't worked then I took the help of superuser forum.


I received alot of help from there , got many links of third party softwares and after alot of efforts one of them worked that was Display driver Uninstaller. As it was suggested I ran it in Safe-mode and re-installed original driver and it worked.



Tags : ATI Raedon HD 5470 Graphics driver stopped working
          Display driver uninstaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...