Dec 8, 2011

A Woman's wise ways of showing love

Lenny walks into the bar and finds his friend Jim sitting there, looking very depressed. 

"Hey, why the long face Jim? What's going on with you," Lenny asks. 

"Oh, it's all my wife's doing," replies Jim sadly. "She's hired a new personal assistant for me." 

"Well, I don't see anything wrong with that," Lenny says, "Your wife must really love you to take care of you like that." 

"Oh yeah my wife must really love me," says Jim rather unenthusiastically. 

"See, I knew it, nothing to worry about. So, is your new assistant blonde or brunette?" 

"He's grey haired with a beard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want a feedback related with this blog. If you encounter any problem. Kindly mail via Contact Us form. If this post helped you then share this page to your friends. Thanks for Visiting !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...